Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days B 4 christmas.

Alright I have decided to post 1 quote, beauty tip,  bible verse and a blog for you to check out every day until Christmas.  So hear go's!  I can't believe there is only 12 days left, It's gone sooo fast!


Quote: “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
-Anne Frank


Beauty tip: Tone your face with lemon juice like I do!  It kills bacteria and decreases amount of acne. Within a week I saw definite results!  soak a cotton ball with lemon juice and rub all over your face.   After 2 minuets rinse with warm water.

Bible verse:  For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.   2 Timothy 2:7

Blog: Rainbow Smudge

12 Drummers Drumming! (yes I am aware that we are going backwards, that's the point:)

Always! -Starz

No comments: