Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Nail Art/ Halloween Look Inspiration

Seeing as tomorrow evening is Halloween, I thought I would stop by and post some nail art inspiration!
My family's Halloween tradition is to go to the movie theater to see...well, you know, a movie:)
What are your family's Halloween traditions? Comment and tell me, I would love to hear! 
 
Topshops style team posted this via Instagram last year.
Topshops Instagram nail art!
Eleanor Calder looking as pretty as ever in Topshop Halloween collection pieces 2012
I think this is a lovely full look, for whatever you may be doing Halloween night!

I hope you enjoy these ideas!  Have a lovely....no, frightful Halloween!
Kisses,  Starz




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask
if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear
your mind prior to writing. I have had a tough time
clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.

I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15
minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?

Kudos!

my web blog :: kw2