Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 Days B 4 christmas

Hiya! Oh my goodness I am so behind!! (hey, at least this post is earlier!)

Quote:The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. -Dolly Parton


Beauty Tip: Cut 1 clove of garlic in half. Rub the half on a zit and it will be gone, or at least smaller by morning!

Bible verse: No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13


Blog: To see today's blog click on the "3 Days b 4 Christmas" header and it will take you right to it. (I am so sorry, my link thingy is not working.)

3 French hens!
Toodles -Starz

No comments: