Sunday, October 9, 2011

Get To Know Me Quiz.

Hello! (sorry it has been a while)  I recently fell upon a blog, found this quiz, and thought it would be cool to do!  Feel free to cut and paste to your blog!


1. What time did you get up this morning?   8:00am
2. How do you like your steak?   I don't know because, um...I don't think I've ever had it:) L.O.L.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?   Kung Fu Panda 2 Hehehe.
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Andy Griffith show, Clean House, Ace of Cakes, Dirty Jobs, Myth Busters, Overhaulin', The Twilight Zone, 19 Kids and Counting, Phineas and Ferb, Hoarders, and Mr.Bean:)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  England.
6. What did you have for breakfast?   Toast and Oatmeal.
7. What is your favorite type of food? Chinese.
8. What foods do you dislike?  Crab, shrimp, sushi, broccoli, and all Mexican food except refried beans;)

9. Favorite place to eat? 5 Guys, The Grand Buffet, pretty much anywhere except Mexican restaurants.
10. Favorite dressing?   Honey mustard
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I'm 13...come on.
12. What are your favorite clothes?   Jeans!.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? California
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  Um.... kinda both...does that count?
15. Where would you want to retire?Florida.
16. Favorite time of day? Nighttime
17. Do you have any siblings? Yep. 1 sister
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Swimming, gymnastics, and football.
19.Do you like your neighborhood?  NO!!!
20.Why or why not?  Because when my family first moved here it was just a bunch of old people (that was fine),but now......its got some, um...shall we-say, not so good people in it.
21.Are you a nature girl or not?  NO WAY! (even though my dad and sister try to get me to be one.)
22. Bird watcher?   Um,no?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?   Night person, trying to be a morning person.
24. Do you have any pets? No:(  We are all allergic:(
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope, I'm pretty boring.  Actually, my family and I are saving up to go to Disney world Next year!!! 
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A ballerina.
27. What is your best childhood memory?   Christmases, when my sister was born,my Dad taking me out for little hikes when I was young.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?  Dog person
29. Are you married?  I'm 13...what do you think???
30. Always wear your seat belt?   Always. (my Mom would kill me if I didn't)
31. Been in a car accident?   No, Thank God!.
32. Favorite music band?  I'm an OWL CITY girl all the way!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?  Bacon.
34. Favorite Flower? Green Zinnias.
35. Favorite ice cream?   Chocolate!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?  I've got 3 more years!
38. From whom did you get your last email? Ebates.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Kohl's.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?  Sadly, no.
41. Like your job? Nanny twice a week for 2 very active little boys,Yes!.
42. Broccoli? Check question #8 and you've got your answer!
43. What was your favorite vacation?   Florida trip last month.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  Family.
45. What are you listening to right now? My sister watching an Andy Griffith Show.
46. What is your favorite color?  lime green.
47. How many tattoos do you have?  None, but I want one.
48.What kind of toothpaste do you use? What kinda question is that??....Colgate.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 5:25 pm.
50. Coffee drinker? No, but would be if I was allowed. 

Wishing a wonderful Sunday to you!  -STARZ*

No comments: